Deadline for receiving offers: 30th June 2023
➢ The bidding for individual’s consultant and consultancy firms
➢ Documents to be submitted: –
- Technical and financial Offer for the study, Financial offer to include consultant/consultancy firm training fees, travel cost, accommodation cost (if the
consultant outside Aswan) and all these expenses will be settled by actual invoices.
- Agency or company C.V (information about the company and research team).
- C.V of the leading team.
- Copy of Commercial register.
- Copy of tax card.
- Copy of VAT certification.
➢ Soft or hard copies to be sent to: – Hard copy: – by courier to address: Om Habibeh Foundation – EL Sadat road, opposite of Dr. Soliman Hospital, Aswan / Soft copy: – to e-mail address: – email@example.com
The Om Habibeh Foundation (OHF) is an Egyptian non-profit organization established in 1991 under the supervision of the Ministry of Social Solidarity. OHF is the implementation agency for the Aga Khan Foundation Egypt and is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Development Network of organizations and was founded by Om Habibeh Mohamed Shah Aga Khan to contribute to and support local communities in the governorate of Aswan in areas including health care, education, and providing income for deprived communities through long-term development activities. OHF works in the following areas: Continuing Education, Civil Society, Agriculture and Food Security, Economic Inclusion, Women Empowerment and Early Childhood Development.
Om Habibeh Foundation will implement the project “Enhancing the community participation of youth and girls including persons with disabilities, for better rehabilitation” funded by the GIZ – Equal Opportunities & Social Development (EOSD), which aims at strengthening social participation practices in targeted communities and develop capacities of rehabilitation entities. These activities will result in 1) building the capacities of government and civil leaders , in the area of integrating the target groups in society and ensuring their participation ,2( building the capacities of young women , men and people with disabilities in the areas of work and leadership skills, 3( facilitating access of young women , men and people with disabilities to the services provided to them in the community and 4( raising awareness of families of persons with disabilities to promote the inclusion and participation of their family members in the local community.
2. OBJECTIVES OF CONSULTANCY
Enhancing the community participation of youth and girls including people with disabilities project began seeking a potential consultant who is a master trainer and a certified related career guidance \coaching. The consultant will build the capacity of facilitators, in the area of career guidance, and coaching specific to people with disabilities.
3. TASKS AND DELIVERABLES
key tasks include:
· Conduct training workshop for trainees on career guidance \Coaching 5 days ,
· Provide the trainees with career guidance certificate.
· Provide needed career guidance/ coaching tools and assessments to help working with customers.
· Document the training and the processes used, tools and methodologies
· Provide a timeline and topics for training.
· Provide a final report.
· Consultancy Workplan of the training workshop and the career guidance/ coaching certification.
· Career guidance/ coaching assessment tools; and
· Certificates for the trines.
This assignment will take place during July 2023.
The consultant will report to the project manager.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND RECORD OF RIGHT
All materials, reports and other documents produced by the consultant under this consultancy will be the sole property of Om Habibah Foundation. The consultant will maintain high level of confidentiality with external actors/stakeholders, with regard to all the materials and reports produced under the consultancy.
7. SELECTION CRITERIA
· Certification in career guidance from a reputable entity ( 40%)
· Proven experience in the area of career guidance \ coaching with people with disabilities. (30%)
· Proved manuals \ tools to trienes and certificates.(10%)
· The outline and methodology. (10%).
· Experience in Egypt and/or in the region is preferred. (10%)
8. Contact Information:
Any questions concerning this assignment should be directed to: