Soft Skills Training Consultant
Deadline for receiving offers: 30th June 2023
➢ The bidding for individual’s consultant and consultancy firms
➢ Documents to be submitted: –
➢ Soft or hard copies to be sent to: – Hard copy: – by courier to address: Om Habibeh Foundation – EL Sadat road, opposite of Dr. Soliman Hospital, Aswan / Soft copy: – to e-mail address: – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Om Habibeh Foundation (OHF) is an Egyptian non-profit organization established in 1991 under the supervision of the Ministry of Social Solidarity. OHF is the implementation agency for the Aga Khan Foundation Egypt and is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Development Network of organizations and was founded by Om Habibeh Mohamed Shah Aga Khan to contribute to and support local communities in the governorate of Aswan in areas including health care, education, and providing income for deprived communities through long-term development activities. OHF works in the following areas: Continuing Education, Civil Society, Agriculture and Food Security, Economic Inclusion, Women Empowerment and Early Childhood Development.
Om Habibeh Foundation will implement the project “Enhancing the community participation of youth and girls including people with disabilities, for better rehabilitation” funded by the GIZ – Equal Opportunities & Social Development (EOSD), which aims at strengthening social participation practices in targeted communities and develop capacities of rehabilitation entities. These activities will result in 1) building the capacities of government and civil leaders , in the area of integrating the target groups in society and ensuring their participation ,2( building the capacities of young women , men and people with disabilities in the areas of work and leadership skills, 3( facilitating access of young women , men and people with disabilities to the services provided to them in the community and 4( raising awareness of families of persons with disabilities to promote the inclusion and participation of their family members in the local community.
2. scope and purpose of work:
Within the scope of the assignment, the consultant/consultancy firm is expected to provide consultancy services for the below :
a) To conduct a training workshop to enhancing the capacities of youth ,girl and people with disabilities in Aswan in building their skills , 200 participant. Training programs include the following topics:
– Problem solving
– Effective Communication Skills
– Effective Presentation Skills
– Team Building and Team Work
– Time management
b) Develop a detailed training manual.
c) Proved the certification for participants.
d) Conduct the pre and post assessment for training participates.
3. Targeted audience:
– Female and men youth including people with disabilities from 16 to 29 years from Aswan city , draw, Kom ombo and Edfu.
– Training material and power point.
– Pre- post test for participant and report.
– Session plan for all training days.
– Certification for participant.
– Report for each training group.
Note: reports should be submitted as hard copy and soft copy (in word doc. /excel)
Not Exceeding 21 working days or as otherwise recommended.
· Deliverables will be used as the basis for invoice processing and payment. The service provider will be held responsible for all the deliverables.
· Payments will be made within 15 days upon the approval of the corresponding deliverables.
· If the deliverables are not produced and delivered by the consultant to the satisfaction of OHF team, no payment will be made till the consultant updates and modify the deliverables based on OHF requirements.
Signing the contract
Submitting all the needed legal documents
50% after signing the contract
After delivering training’s report
50 % of the total contract payment
o Proved the experience at lest 5 years (Profile of the consultant explaining why they are the most suitable for the work, Relevant Experience specific for work with disabilities , CVs.) ( 40%).
o Detailed methodology and conceptual framework with expected deliverables and timelines, (40%)
o Sample trainees certificates. (10%)
o Completeness of response. (10%)
Any questions concerning this assignment should be directed to: